WHAT DOES SAIPPA DO?
- Representing its members in various platforms including political institutions at Provincial National and municipal levels,
- Informing its Members on the latest policy legislative and regulatory developments,
- Lobbying key decision-makers on appropriate policies to develop a sustainable independent power production market,
- Mobilising the independent power production sector via working groups, seminars and workshops to define clear positions on political, technical and economic issues,
- Promoting all power technologies irrespective of type
- Supporting peer organisations in achieving common objectives – SAIPPA is part of the IPP Platform which is a collective of 12 IPP formations
- Organising breakfasts, seminars, conferences where topical issues on independent power production are discussed
GENERALLY: SAIPPA seeks to promote the collective interests of Independent Power Producers in South Africa, to assist with public policy formation and implementation, and to serve as a platform for information dissemination to its members.
The following documents have been uploaded into the Information Store in the Events Presentations sub-folder:
1. Presentation- Transmission Connection Charges Principles _02 June 2016 by ESKOM
2. Overview of the REIPPP Programmes by the IPP Office
PLEASE GIVE A FEEDBACK ON THE DOCUMENTS
Members of SAIPPA
- Click here to see the list.
SAIPPA Supporters Survey
SAIPPA wishes to engage its supporters who are non-members in a more active manner in order to become a more effective and influential industry body promoting the needs of IPP’s as well as the industry itself in South Africa and the SADC region. Please click here to take the survey.
Please click here
to let us know how you feel about the website